IGNOU Admission 2015
Indira Gandhi National Open University has published a notification about IGNOU Admission 2015 for UG/ PG courses such as BA/ BCOM/ MA/ M.Sc/ B.Sc etc. Candidates who want to take admission in any Bachelor, Diploma, Master, Certificates and Post graduate diploma programmes offered by IGNOU can fill IGNOU online application form on or before the last date.
Name of the organization
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Courses for admission
Bachelor, Diploma, Master, Certificates and Post graduate diploma
Last date to apply
15th June 2015
IGNOU invites application form to provide opportunities to millions of students to acquiring higher education for their bright career. Privatejobshub is expanding more details about IGNOU Admission 2015 such as qualification, selection process, how to apply etc. at the below section.
- For Graduation Course: To take admission in Graduation courses, Minimum qualification of the contenders is 12th pass from recognized board.
- For Post Graduation Course: Applicants should hold the degree of Graduation in relevant field form a reputated university.
- For Diploma Courses: Candidates must have passed 12th class/ BPP (under IGNOU/ ODL mode)/ 10th pass can enroll simultaneously for the BPP and Diploma Programme.
- For Certificates Course: Should have passed 10th class /12th/bachelor’s degree as per course.
- Candidates who are going to take admission in UG/PG courses are required to pay requisite application fee as per course.
- Payment should be made through online mode via credit card and net banking.
Students have to pay the late fee of Rs. 300/- if he/ she don’t submit the application on specified last date.
How To Apply?
- Candidates who want to take admission in Indhra Gandhi National Open University, they need to first visit official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now press on link as “IGNOU launches Online Admission for July 2015 Session”.
- If you are a new user then press on ‘Register yourself’ tab which is available in ‘Applicant Login’.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user press on "LOGIN" button.
- Now log in yourself with your User Name and password.
- Now fill form with personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details.
- Pay your Programme fee through debit/ credit card and Net banking.
- Then upload self attested copies of Scanned Photograph, signature and relevant documents in support of age, Educational Qualification, Category.
- Once you have uploaded the document, press on next button you will get Form preview option.
- Save/Print your form for future reference.
- After successful submission of the online application you are requested to visit your selected RC with original documents for verification.
- Admissions are open from: 07th May2015
- Last date for submission of application is: 15th June 2015
- Closing date for submission of application with late fee: 31th August 2015
Note: For more details about Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission, Contenders must check Official Link
Latest IGNOU Updates