Current Affairs March 2015
Knowledge of Current Affairs is always helpful to crack any of the competitive exams. Aspirants may gather all the important Current Affairs March 2015 with Question and Answers for Bank and other competitive Exam from this page. Contenders may also download the PDF of Current Affairs Quiz, Latest News through online mode.
Having the correct knowledge of current affairs will get you an edge over the other contenders. In every seconds a new affairs are happening across the world. To crack any of the competitive examination you should have good knowledge of current affairs.
Therefore in the below module candidates will find the entire Current Affairs Question and Answers 2015 and Headlines of Current Affairs March 2015 which is tailored by the squad of privatejobshub, aspirants must have a glance.
Headlines of March Current Affairs 2015
- Kshatrapati Shivaji appointed as CMD of Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Assamese dictionary for Science and Technology terms released
- IBM Corporation tied-up with Tech Mahindra Ltd to accelerate Global Hybrid Cloud adoption
- Lenovo slapped with lawsuit over Superfish adware
- NSE signed MoU with GIFT to establish an international exchange in Gujarat
- Veteran cinematographer Aloysius Vincent passed away
- Justice Amitava Roy sworn in as Supreme Court judge
- Gopinath Pillai appointed as Special Envoy to Andhra Pradesh by Singapore government
- Researchers from Australia unveiled world's first 3D printed jet engine
- Wipro won seven awards at the CIO Choice Honour and Recognition 2015
- US Federal Communications Commission approved Net Neutrality Rules to protect Open Internet
- Former Haryana Chief Minister Hukam Singh died
- Forbes released Asia’s 50 Power Businesswomen 2015 list
- Clemson University honoured Ratan Tata with Doctorate of Automotive Engineering
- Andhra Pradesh signed MoU with Wipro for building and implementing APSEA
- Union Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers declared 2015 as Year of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Zoomcar tied-up with Tata Motors Limited to expand its fleet
- TRAI issued 6th Amendment to Telecommunication Mobile Number Portability Regulation, 2009
Current Affairs Question and Answers 2015
Q1- Who retained the title of Delhi Open Tennis Singles 2015?
a) Yuki Bhambri
b) Somdev Devvarman
c) Egor Gerasimov
d) Riccardo Ghedin
Q2- Indian Army has signed a MoU with _______ on Defence salary package?
a) Asia Development Bank
b) World Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) Canara Bank
Q3- Chris Gayle became the first batsman to score a double century in World Cup. he achieved this feat against
c) New Zealand
Q4- As per the 14th Financial Commission’s recommendation, what is the devolution of tax receipts from the Centre to the states?
Q5- Which Team won the III edition of Champions of Hero Hockey India League 2015?
a) Jaypee Punjab Warriors
b) Ranchi Rays
c) Kalinga Lancers
d) Dabang Mumbai
Q6- Which bank has agreed to provide financial supprt to small tea growers in the Barak Valley and other parts of Assam?
a) Canara Bank
b) World Bank
c) Indian Bank
d) State Bank of India
Q7- The film which won the Best Foreign language film at 87th Academy or Oscar Awards is?
a) The Grand Budapest Hotel
c) The Bird Man
Q8- The GOI launched a new portal known as ‘Madad’ for Indian citizens living abroad to file consular grievances online. What is its tagline?
a) We are with you
b) Come and Express
c) Because you are us
d) Safety for Indians
Q9- Which of the following has decided to make a Unified Common Market?
Q10- Recently Twitter Inc.’s acquires _______ Company on Feb 2015
a) Niche Project Inc
b) Aaron’s, Inc.
c) Acsis Inc.
d) Crane & Co., Inc.
Q11- In the 87th Academy Award ceremony, which movie won the Award for Best Visual Effects?
b) American Sniper
Q12- Takahiro Hachigo has been appointed as the President and Chief Executive Officer of
Q13- As per the recent amendments, Who will be the head of the Selection Committee for Arjuna Award?
a) Chief Justice of India
b) Sports Minister
c) Senior Secretary of Sports
d) Retd. SC or HC Judge
Q14- Who has been elected as the Speaker of Delhi Assembly?
a) Githamanyu Khurana
b) Prakash Singh
c) Ram Niwas Goel
d) Manish Shisodia
Q15- Rana Bhagwandas, who passed away recently, was the first Hindu Chief Justice of