KPSC admit card 2013: Karnataka Public Service Commission conducts written exam and Interview for various recruitment in different Groups.A number of candidates appeared in the examination as expected for the vacant posts. But before the examination candidates are required of Admit Card which is mandatory to bring with you while appearing for examination. Further relevant details for Admit Card are mentioned below:
How to download KPSC Admit Card:
1. Visit the official website mentioned below.
2. On this page you will find name of five cities as Bangalore, Gulbarga, Dharwad, Mysore, and Shimoga.
3. So open the desired one.
4. When you open it you will find the Admit Card in a pdf file.
5. Now you may download the Admit Card.
6. Some time due to heavy traffic official portal not opened so do not worry. Then you may download the Admit Card after some time.
7. Keep it safe for future references.
More details on: How to download Admit Card / Hall Ticket
So keep in touch with us. We will also revamp this page as soon as Hall Ticket will be issued.
Candidates are advised to check this portal time to time where you will find all the related notifications regarding of “KPSC admit card 2013”.
Get Exam Notification, Admit Card and Results in your mail, Just Subscribe to and also join us on privatejobshub.blogspot.in and Google plus.
Read the below useful links: