Latest News regarding UTET 2015 exam has been released by Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad (UBSE) to conduct the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2015. Candidates who are eligible and interested can fill the Online Application Form on or before last date.
- TET is a mandatory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements.
- Candidates may apply online for Primary & Secondary level exam through filling UTET Online Application Form 2015.
- For information related to UTET 2015 Notification like education qualification, process to apply, Exam Date etc candidates must see the details given below by privatejobshub.
- It is conducted in two sections – Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I: For B.Ed candidates to become teacher for Class I-V in Uttarakhand primary schools.
- Paper-II: For B.Ed candidates to become teacher for Class IV-IX in Uttarakhand middle schools.
- Paper-I: Candidates should have passed in Senior secondary with at least 45 percent marks and candidates with BA / B.Sc with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Paper-II: Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. / B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed etc can apply.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / PH) for Paper I or Paper II and Rs 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC / ST / PH) for both papers in form of e-Challan.
- Application fee may be deposited in any Nationalized Bank.
Mode of Selection
Applicants will get selected for the posts of Teacher in Primary and upper Primary schools in Uttarakhand on the basis of the performance in the written exam.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to follow the below given instructions to fill the form
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of organization, which is www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Then go to the TET section and read all the information carefully.
- Now press on the link of ‘Online application form’ and fill the form completely.
- Take the print out of Challan form and make of requisite fee.
- Then enter the transaction code in the final submission of form.
Closing date to apply: 27th January 2015
Note: For more information related to the Exam candidates must visit the Official Notification
Have a look on Below Links