UPSC e admit card 2013-14:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published the notification of e admit Card 2013-14 for Medical Officer Exam. This E-Admit Card is for the computer based recruitment Test.
The job fighters may download the e admit card through online facility provided by UPSC. No Paper admits card will be issued for this exam. All the applicants have to download the entry pass from the official website of UPSC and then take a print out of it.
UPSC has invited application forms to fill up the 27 posts of Medical Officer. For this concern UPSC decided to conduct Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) to fill these vacancies.
To participate in this Exam the candidates will need the UPSC e admit card 2013-14. The good news is the e admit card is available to be download from the official website which link is given in this notification given below.
The job fighters may download the e admit card before the exam date. The exam will be held on 29th of December 2013. The reporting time at center venue is 12:30 p.m.
More Details on-> How to download admit Card / Hall Ticket
How to UPSC e admit card 2013 Download online
- Candidates must go on the home site of UPSC through www.upsc.gov.in
- Now go on the e admit card link which provides in what’s new panel.
- You will see the link to download UPSC e admit card 2013, select it.
- Then you can download the e admit card through filling the required details. You may download your UPSC e admit card through filling the Registration Number/ Roll Number or Name.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of their e admit card for exam use.
Note: For More details see Official Link