SSC Multitasking Admit Card 2014:
SSC has disclosed a notification as SSC Multitasking Admit Card 2014 for those applicants who are going to appear in Re-Exam for the Post of Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff.
A number of candidates applied for this post and now they are seeking for their Admit Card which is mandatory to bring with you while coming for Examination. Applicants can download their call letter through online mode.
You can check here on Privatejobshub.blogspot.in the following important information regarding to download the Admit Card of SSC for Multitasking posts.
Name of the Organization:
Staff selection Commission
Type of the announcement:
SSC Multitasking Admit Card 2014
How to download the Call Letter:
- Candidates can download the admit card through the official website that is www.sscnr.net.in
- After visiting the site, go the “download Admit card” tab which is at the left side of the Home page.
- Choose the notification accordingly.
- Enter the required details which are asked such as Roll Number or DOB and submit the details.
- Your Admit card will display on the screen.
- Save it or take the print out of it for future use.
So keep in touch with us. We will also revamp this page as soon as SSC updates any info related to the multitasking exam.
- SSC Multitasking Syllabus- More Details
- SSC Examination Time Table- More Details
- SSC Selection Procedure Eligibility Criteria- More Details
- SSC Multitasking Previous Years- More Details
You may visit the official link