SSC Multitasking Admit Card 2014:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be soon going to announce the admit card 2014 info to download for the non-technical / Multi Tasking post exams under SSC.
A number of candidates applied for this post and now they are seeking for their Admit Card which is mandatory to bring with you while coming for Examination.
The Exam will be held in the month of January / February 2014. Hall ticket 2014 will issue before the examination on the SSC official website.
Check here on Privatejobshub.blogspot.in the following important information regarding to download the Admit Card of SSC for Multitasking posts.
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page move to right pane where Admit Card tab is given.
- When you open the link you will find the notification for the desired hall ticket.
- Open the link.
- Now you will get your hall ticket displaying on the computer screen.
- Download it and take the print out and keep it safe for examination.
- Some time due to heavy traffic official portal not opened so do not worry & Check after some time.
So keep in touch with us. We will also revamp this page as soon as SSC updates any info related to the multitasking exam.
Candidates are advised to check this portal time to time where you will find all the related notifications regarding of “SSC MTS posts”.
SSC Multitasking Syllabus- More Details
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment- More Details
SSC Examination Time Table- More Details
SSC Multitasking Previous Years- More Details
Note: For further information must check the official website