JPSC 2014 Notification Jharkhand
On this page we bought you complete latest information regarding JPSC 2014 Notification for Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is responsible for the recruitment in the state of Jharkhand services.
Every year, there are many of government posts vacancies fill up by the JPSC for the state Jharkhand. The JPSC 2014 will provide many different jobs for the aspirants to the Jharkhand services.
Jharkhand is the eastern part of the country and Ranchi is the capital of the Jharkhand. It has 24 districts, 212 blocks and 32,620 villages. It is a chief manufacturer of minerals like iron ore, coal, copper ore, mica, bauxite, graphite, limestone, and uranium. Few main industrial cities of Jharkhand are Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro Steel City, Ramgarh and Dhanbad.
Functions of JPSC:
There are some objectives and functions of Jharkhand JPSC are as follows:
- Conducting Recruitment Examination for State Government Services
- Conducting Competitive Examination for promotion in different State Government Departments
- Conducting Interview/ GD before announcing the last results
- Reviewing the salary structure of various state Govt. Employees
- Suggesting State Government on promotion issues of high profile state government jobs
JPSC main objective is related to the recruitment and activities that affect the Jharkhand State services.
- The aspirants are shortlisted after clearing the two phases that includes Written Exam and Interview or GD phase.
- The applicants need to qualify the written test which is objective type examination having the multiple choice answering questions with 4 marks on each correct choice. Negative marking is done on selecting any wrong answer.
- The candidates after result of written exam will be called for further selection process that includes Interview session or GD phase.
Some jobs recruitment includes Physical or Medical test too.
JPSC Jharkhand conducts different examination for the recruitment of candidates for filling up various job vacancies in various departments of Jharkhand.
The candidates can apply for these examinations according to the suitable eligibility criteria that should have to follow for being selected for job.
Useful Related Links:
JPSC Syllabus 2014
JPSC Exam Schedule
JPSC Admit Card