Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

Lucknow University Date Sheet 2016 BA/BCOM/BSC Time Table lkouniv.ac.in

Lucknow University Date Sheet 


Lucknow University Date Sheet
Candidates’ who are going to appear in Lucknow University exam for various courses like BA/ BCOM/ BSC can easily download their Lucknow University Date Sheet 2016 from the blow structured section by following the steps displayed below.

Lucknow University is one of the oldest and largest Universities in India. It offers courses in most of the streams of Science, Arts and Commerce. The Lucknow University conducts the exam of various UG/ PG Courses.

Exam schedule for BA Part I

Date (Tentative)
Subject Name
Paper
23rd March 
Military Science /Political science
I
24th March 
II
25th March 
Rural Development
I
26th March 
II
27th March 
Asian Culture/Arab Culture/Linguistics
I
30th March 
II
31st  March
History MIH
I
1st  April 5
II
4th April 
AIH
I
6th April 
II
7th April 
Geography
I
8th April
II
9th April 
Home science
I
10th April
II
11th April 
Economics
I
13th April 
II
14th April 
English/Fuct. Sanskrit
I
15th April 
II
16th April 
Anthropology
I
17th April
II
20th April 
Urdu/TTM/Buddhist
I
22nd April 
II
23rd April 
Fuct.Hindi/Funct.English
I
24th April
II
27th April 
Arabic/ Sanskrit /French
I
28th April
II
29th April 
Sociology
I
30th April
I
1st May 
Social Work
II
2nd May 
I
7th May 
Philosphy
II
8th May 
I
9th May 
Statistics/International Buddhist Research Centre
II
11th May 
I
12th May
Jyoti Vigyan/Persian
II
13th May 
I
14th May 
Pub. Adm.
I
15th May
II
16th May 
Hindi
I
18th May
II
19th May 
Political Science
I
20th May 
II
21st May 
Psycholgy
I
22nd May 
II
23rd May 
Education
I
25th May
II


Time Table For B.Com Part I

Timings: 02.30 PM – 05.30 PM (Tentative)
Dates
Subjects Name
27th March 2015
Essentials Of Managements
07th April 2015
Accounting
14th April 2015
Currency Banking & Exchange
24th April 2015
Business Organization
06th April 2015
Micro Economics
13th April 2015
Office Management
15th April 2015
Vocational paper-I: Marketing Communication / Basics Of Foreign Trade
18th April 2015
Vocational paper-II: Advertising-Basic Concepts / India’s Foreign Trade


Date Sheet of B.Sc Part-I (Home Science)

Timings: 02.30 PM – 05.30 PM
Dates (Tentative)
Subjects
Paper
Group-I
Food & Nutrition / C.N.D.
01st April
I-Fundamentals of Foods
I-Basic Nutrition & Meal Management
06th April
II- Nutritional Bio-Chemistry – I
II- Nutritional Bio-Chemistry & Food Microbiology
08th April 
III-Human Physiology
Group-II
Human Development & Extension Education
10th April 
I-Human Development-I
13th April 
II-Family Dynamics
15th April 
III-Extension Education
Group-III
Resource Management & Textiles
17th April 
I-Art & Design
20th April 
II-Family Resource Management
23rd April 
III-Household Equipment

How to Download Lucknow University Time Table 2016?

  • Candidates’ may log on to official site which is www.lkouniv.ac.in
  • On the home page go on the ‘Examination’ options from the menu bar
  • Select the ‘Examination Schedule’ link.
  • Select any one among Semester & Annual Exam Time Table
  • Press on to enter button.
  • New page of Time Table will display on computer screen.
  • At last, download and secure it till the end of the examination.
Note: For more details regarding Lucknow University Date Sheet 2016 contenders are required to go through the Official Link

You May Also Check

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email