UP Scholarship 2015
Uttar Pradesh Government is going to disclose a notification as UP Scholarship 2015 for deserving Pre Matric / Post Matric students. UP government is providing Scholarship to all the candidates who want to get better education but because of their financial problem they cannot continue their study, so this is the best chance for them.
Applicants can grab this chance by filling the online application form before the last date. After filling the application form, the Organization will announce the merit list and then candidates will get it. Remaining details regarding this notification are well provided in the below section of this page by the team of privatejobshub.
Type of Scholarship
Under three kind of scheme scholarship is provided by the UP Govt. such are -
- Pre Matric scheme
- Matric scheme
- Post Matric scheme
It is mandatory to meet the eligibility criteria for applying, so take a look on eligibility and then proceed for applying…
- Candidates must be the citizens of India and domicile of UP.
- This stipend is granted to those candidates who are resident of the UP and passed their last examination with minimum 50 % marks in the board / institute.
- And the annual income of the contenders should not exceed 2 lakhs
Candidates who are applying, they have to submit the required documents (stated below) at the time of application submission with dully attested by the college principle or gazetted officer.
- College / School Certificate
- Category / Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Residential Proof
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father/mother
Apply Online Procedure:
- Students need to visit the official portal to fill up online application form.
- Official website that is scholarship.up.nic.in
- Check the related notification as per the scheme and read out completely.
- Then fill the Registration form as per the guidelines. Details must be correct and true.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature (if required)
- You must check the form again before final submission.
- Take the print out of the application form for future references.
Note: All of you are advised to check the official link for more information.
More Helpful Links:
Scholarship Exams for Class 8, Class 10th & Class 12th
Scholarship for Minority Students in India
Scholarship For Higher Education In India
Scholarship For Disabled Students