Polytechnic Courses in India
After 10th the students who want to pursue towards professional course can choose any of polytechnic courses in India.India being educational oriented country provides these courses for getting a diploma and to create a field of interest for the eligible students.
Polytechnic Courses are the basic engineering courses mainly done after 10th or ITI in various polytechnic colleges available throughout the country.
These courses done under polytechnic are 1st degree level courses of professional education, these are mainly of 3 years to pursue or 3 and half year in some special cases.
List of Polytechnic Courses
Polytechnic courses are generally referred as diploma courses, various courses you can do diploma in:
- Electronics and Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Library Science
- Textile Technology
- Bio- Medical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
The branch should be chosen wisely and in accordance with the course of interest.
- 10th passed with 40- 50% of marks is eligibility criteria for diploma.
- One gets more knowledge about the professional and technical field.
- Privilege in admission for B.Tech.
- More efficient than a year course of ITI.
- Jobs like junior engineer are for diploma students.
- After 10th or ITI easy entrance form for some colleges in diploma.
- Self employment in respective course of field.
- Semester system is provided for this 3 year course.