ICICI Recruitment 2014:
ICICI is one of the most reputed banks in India it has launched its recruitment programme for the bank PO post in various branches. The interested candidates are required to go through the process given below by privatejobshub.blogspot.in
Applicant who qualifies its requirements can apply directly to get into this training programme.
Graduation level with 55% of marks must be cleared by the Job Seekers.
Age of contender must be below 25 years.
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- It is two phase programme which require a candidate to get trained in its institute in Manipal for 7 months and field training of 5 months in branch of ICICI in India.
- And Phase two is an optional programme for the period of 18-30 months.
- After the successful training the contender will be given a job in one branch of ICICI bank.
How to Apply for Education Loan- Complete Details
Bank Coaching Centres / Institute- Complete Details
Career in Banking Sector in India- Complete Details
Bank Exam Pattern- Complete Details
Note: All other required Information can be read by the user from the Official Advertisement.