MBA Selection Process & Criteria
- “Master in Business Administration” is one of the most reputed degrees to be an expert in Business. Every year a number of students take admission in MBA Programs and get succeeded for job in good companies.
- Even if you want to start your own business then through this program you may learn very prominent tips and tricks and all the related criteria for business that will enhance your business.
- So we are providing you the detailed description of MBA selection process, Interview Questions and Eligibility Criteria.
To get admission in MBA programs there are some entrance examinations which are held to test the students’ abilities and consciousness.
Selection Procedure for MBA Programmes:
1. Entrance Exam
2. Group Discussion
FEW USEFUL TIPS
For MBA Admission you need to give firstly an Entrance test. Among all the above exams mostly CAT and MAT are held from the MBA Institutes. So it is necessary for candidates to good score in this written exam.
After entrance to test general awareness, personality, leadership quality and communications skills Group Discussion is held. However through this year students with one year experience will prefer.
Apart from written exams and Group Discussion shortlisted candidates need to appear for personal Interview. If you give your sterling performance in interview then it opens the door for you in best colleges for MBA.
- If you want to get admission in MBA from India then you are required to have graduation from recognized University/Colleges. Final year Students may also apply. However you need to submit the required essentials before a certain date.
- If you want to take admission outside from India like US, Europe, Australia etc. then you need to sore good in GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) exam.
- Thereafter according the GMAT results you may take admission in the desired colleges or institutes. This exam will conduct in India’s centers. Further processes may be different according to different institutes. But your GMAT score affects major for MBA admission.
Interview Questions: Some common Questions which are generally asks in Interview for MBA admission are given below:
- Why you want to join a business school?
- Why you want to take admission in this business school?
- What are your expectations of this program?
- What is your definition of teamwork?
- How would your colleagues describe you?
- Have you ever work anywhere as a leader?
- What are your hobbies?
Check Important Section: