MBA is one of the most preferred courses by Indian students. The demand of MBA degree holders is constantly increasing in both government and private sector. MBA candidates are appointed as a Manager in most of the firms, which is a reputed post in most organisation. It also provide a good salary package in the beginning of the career. Due to all these feature of MBA, students appearing in MBA entrance exams are increasing every year. IIMs are dream destination for all aspirants who want to do MBA from a reputed business school.
List of MBA Entrance Exams 2013 – There are various entrance exams, some are national level exams whose score is valid all around India in different management school, while some business schools conduct their own entrance. We are providing list of both of them.
National Level MBA Entrance:
· CAT (Common Aptitude Test): It’s score card is valid for all IIMs and 100+ institutes.
· XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test): It is valid for XLRI, XIM, S.P. Jain and GIM institutes.
· SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude test): Valid in all Symbiosis institutes.
· JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test): Valid in all IITs and NITs
· MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test ): For all MBA colleges in Maharashtra
· CMAT(Common Management Admission Test): For all AICTE colleges
Entrance for Individual Business Schools:
· IBSAT (ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test ): For all ICFAI Business Schools
· IRMA: For Institute of Rural Management, Anand
· NMAT (Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test): For Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
· MICA: For Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
· IIFT: For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata
There are various other entrance exams for MBA such as ATMA, CEMAT, ICET, K-MAT, MAT, NAT, NCHMCT-JEE, OPENMAT-IGNOU, RMAT, SET and WAT-AWES.
MBA Entrance Important Dates: - There are different dates for every entrance exams and their result declarations. Candidates are advised to check the official website of the entrance exams in which they are interested. Sometimes the dates of exams may clash, so you should fill up the form only after checking the dates.