Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

APPSC Notifications 2014 Latest Upcoming Recruitment www.apspsc.gov.in




APPSC Section
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus
APPSC Group 4, Group 2, Group 1 Syllabus
APPSC Group 4, Group 2, Group 1  Model Papers
APPSC Group 4, Group 2, Group 1  Exam Pattern
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus
APPSC Selection Procedure Group 4, Group 2, Group 1
APPSC Assistant Engineers Syllabus
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Eligibility /  Syllabus
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Previous Question Papers

APPSC Latest Upcoming Recruitment 2014

Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission as APPSC recruits thousands of candidates every year for filling various vacant positions in different departments. To get jobs in these Technical and Non Technical services, one needs to clear written examination first. Shortlisted candidates will go for interview process.

From below you can see the list of services and positions released by the Commission:
  • Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
  • Assistant Engineers
  • Physical Directors
  • Officers at different Projects
  • Research Officer
  • Observers
  • Medical Officers
  • Librarian etc.
When there will be latest APPSC Recruitment Notification issued on these or other services, we will update the page for the convenience of the aspirants.

All the important information related to any recruitment such as eligibility criteria, examination date, application process, selection process etc are well mentioned below on each post.

Apart from this, candidates can also see result, admit card, and call letter related information regarding any latest APPSC Exam through our portal at privatejobshub.blogspot.in.

You can subscribe to our email updates to get notification in your inbox. You will also get preparation material for better preparation of exams and online quiz to get an idea of your preparation.


Jobs for Freshers/Experienced, Apply Now


Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2014

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

29 comments:

  1. hello sir my name is naveen kumar i am completed my diploma in civil engineering in govt polytechinic clg nalgonda. i am waiting for a government job notifications. please inform to me when if notification is decleard. my contact no is:8686545103, email id: gunaganti.naveen@gmail.com.
    thanking you sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. k i saw u r intension wait for few days ..............................

      Delete
  2. group 2 result 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir i have completed my diploma in civil engineering in s.v. govt polytechnic tirupathi,in 2009 wih 75%, now iam doing my b.tech final year,final semister i have 73% in b.tech till to date please inform to me if notification is declared my contact number is 8978975397, email:-banubalakrishnabharath@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is the qualification for the post of physicaldirector

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi swathi group2 results very soon for any clarifications call 9030440305

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir my name is chalapathi,aged 41 years, iam a schedulede caste,so age relaxiation is 5 years is avilable.And also iam an state govt employee having 19 years of service, so another 5 years of age relaxiation is avilable,

    can i apply group-1 services, with the age relaxiation of both
    sc reservation(5 years) + state govt employee (5 years) ie,with 10 years of age relaxiation . kindly inform to this gmail
    viveknissi@gmail.com at an early date, thanking sir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello sir completed my degree b.com (general) in s k university in anantapur, in 2010 with 58./., now please inform to me if notification is declared my contact g mail id lavanyaasari789@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello sir. other than andhra-pradesh state... engineers are eligible to apply for the xams???
    and final engg students r eligible to apply or not???

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir i have completed my mca in mvgr college of engineering.i am waiting for a government job notifications. please inform to me when if notification is decleard. my contact no is:8985171783, email id: deepu53.varri@gmail.com.
    thanking you sir

    ReplyDelete
  10. what is the qualification for Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and child Welfare service...
    pls inform me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir, iam chalapathi ,i have been completed 41 years, and i belongs to SC community,and state govt employee having 19 yrs of service.

    my request is would i apply group-1 services with both the age relaxiations (sc 5yr + state govt employee 5 yr) ie, total 10 yrs age relaxiation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi iam king when will comes govt job notifications

    ReplyDelete
  13. btech mechanical final year students are eligible for ass motor vehicle inspector

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello sir my name is dineshkumar i completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering from smt.b.seetha polytechnic,bhimavaram . i am waiting for a government job notifications. please inform to me when if notification is decleard. my email id: dineshvusirika@gmail.com.
    thanking you sir

    ReplyDelete
  15. what is the education qualification for AE in AP Rural water supply engineering subordinate service

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sir..
    Am Prasanthi, Completed B.TECH(IT) in 2012 as i need know any government jobs for my qualification and i need to kow about IAS exam???? What exam to write and how to prepare sir... Inform me as soon as possible..
    My EmailId is prasanthiinfo23@gmail.com

    Thanking you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi sir i completed my degree at socialogy stream in Ambedkar open university,i m eligible for women development and child welfare officer

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello sir,i completed my degree in computer science,am i eligible for women and child welfare department welfare project officer
    plz inform me to my mail id motherstouch.ms2012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. when appsc releases group iv result

    ReplyDelete
  20. manishgoud

    hello sir my name is manishwargoud i am completed my b tech in computer science engineering in kg reddy engg&tech in hyderabad i am waiting for a government job notifications. please inform to me when if notification is decleard. my contact no is:9177319443, email id: gunaganti.maneshgoud.2050@gmail.com.
    thanking you sir

    ReplyDelete
  21. sir,my name is hema.i completed my mca in 2005 from ignou ,but i want govt job .can you suggest me which job is suitable for me.pls sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forward your resume on telaviv39@gmail.com with ur full qualification details so that can guide u which post u r eligible for. thank u

      Delete
  22. hello sir .my name is santosh my m.ba completed in 2012 i want govt job. can you suggesion me pls sir . my contact no 9491892076,email id challasantosh81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sir, Iam a B.Tech graduate in Bio-technology. Am I eligible to apply for Child Devp.% woman welfare project officer ?

    ReplyDelete
  24. sir my name is satya im persuading my btech 4th yr till now i had 72% pls offer some jobs mail id srisatya357@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Sir..
    Am Minusha, pursuing msc computerscience in 2013 as i need know any government jobs for my qualification and i need to know about IAS exam???? What exam to write and how to prepare sir... Inform me as soon as possible..
    my email id:minusha.minusha@gmail.com
    Thanking u sir.

    ReplyDelete
  26. hello sir/ madam

    date of notification of group 1??????

    ReplyDelete

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email