ONGC Admit Card 2014:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is going to conduct written examination for selection of eligible aspirants for various Non-Executive posts. Aspirants who are going to appear in this exam must download ONGC Admit Card 2014 through online mode.
The written Exam will be conducted on 27/07/2014 (Tentative) and before appearing in the exam, applicants must have their Call letter, so candidates should collect their entry ticket as soon as possible.
Admit card is mandatory for appearing in the exam because the related information regarding the exam are mentioned on it such as exam name, exam time e.t.c
Name of the Organization:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Type of the announcement:
ONGC Admit Card 2014
How to download the Call Letter:
- Candidates can download their Hall Ticket through the official website that is www.ongcindia.com
- You will see the related notification in the “What’s New” section.
- Follow the link and enter the required details which are asked such as Roll number and DOB e.t.c
- Submit the details and your call letter will display on the screen.
- You can save it or take the print out of it for future use.
When the Call letter will be published by the Organization, we will update this page with latest information, so keep visiting this page time to time.
- ONGC Previous Year Papers- More Details
- ONGC Graduate Trainee Syllabus- More Details
- ONGC Scholarship - More Details
You may visit the official website for more details.