ACIO IB Exam 2013-2014:
- Intelligence Bureau invites application for 750 vacancies of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Executive posts.
- Aspirants those who will apply for ACIO post recruitment they are looking for written examination preparation.
- Here privatejobshub.blogspot.com portal this page we will provide you ACIO exam syllabus, eligibility criteria and ACIO IB notification.
Aspirants who will attempt the ACIO IB Exam 2013 they must know about which type of paper will come in the examination therefore we are providing details about ACIO IB Exam 2013 & Syllabus.
ACIO IB exam Pattern 2013 – ACIO IB written exam paper followed by given below sections.
- General Awareness (GK Preparation Tips)
- English language
- Reasoning (Reasoning Preparation Tips)
- Mathematical aptitude (How to Prepare for Maths Exam)
Total Time: 200 Minutes (3 Hour 20 Minutes)
The exam will be consist objective and descriptive type questions. The examination for both descriptive and objective will be conducts in a single session.
IB ACIO Syllabus:
- Objective Test: The Objective test contains General Awareness, General Knowledge, English language, Reasoning and Mathematical Aptitude topics. In this section contain Multiples choice Questions (MCQ's).
- Descriptive test: The Descriptive test consists of English Language Writing Skills. In this section, it is expected that students may be asked to write an Essay, Letter of any given theme or topic.
Selection procedure – Aspirants selection for IB ACIO post consist of two phases number one written examination and second one is interview. First of all those Aspirants who will be complete the all eligibility criteria they appeared in written exam. Aspirants those who will be successful in the written exam called for personnel interview. Finally candidate selection will be through personnel interview performance.
IB ACIO Eligibility– Aspirants who want to apply against ACIO Exam 2013 they must have graduate degree from reputed University.
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age should be not exceeding 27 years.
Pay scale of IB ACIO – Aspirants after clearing the written exam and interview appoints at Rs. 9300 – 34,800 + Rs. 4200 grade pay and central government of India admissible allowance.
Aspirants can to do the better preparation from give below IB ACIO exam pattern sample papers books.
Some suggested books name for IB ACIO exam:
- IB ACIO Guide by R. Gupta
- Bharti Pariksha (Hindi) by Pratiyogita Sahitya
- Bharti Pariksha (Hindi) by Lal & Jain
- ACIO Practice work book by Kiran Prakashan