Railway Recruitment Board 2014 conducted by various RRB’s all over the country to feel the vacant and new posts of railways, it is great career line to choose with attempting an exam made for this purpose.
As you know each exam have a particular syllabus same goes with RRB. The syllabus for Railway Recruitment Board Exam 2014 is given below it will help you in preparations of this exam.
This railway syllabus 2014 is for all the posts available.
Railway Recruitment Board Exam 2014 Syllabus:
- General Awareness- This portion contains the questions from current events and happenings in all around the world to test the knowledge of current affairs of a candidate.
- Arithmetic Ability- This part has mathematical portion starting from H.C.F. / L.C.M. to menstruation and algebra. It basically contains all the topics of maths covered in any class till graduation.
- Technical Questions- this part is a bit tricky one which has the portion of question to test your technical knowledge and presence of mind.
- Test of Reasoning/Mental Ability/Aptitude- It consists of testing the sequence and series hidden in questions and reasoning made out of series of events. The two portion of this section are:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc
Note: You can also look for the coaching classes available on our portal to know about the coaching institutes which can guide properly to attend these exams.
Read More Important RRB/Railway Updates