Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invites candidates to attend the GGSIPU Counselling 2016. Candidates who have declared qualified in the CET in GGSIP University can check the IPU Schedule Dates here on this page.
Candidates who have participated in Common Entrance Test (CET) and have qualified this exam for admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University which is also known as IP (Indraprastha University) can get the whole important details of IPU Counselling here in the below section.
GGSIPU Counseling 2016 Details
Name of organization
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
GGSIPU Counseling 2016
Various UG and PG Courses
Counselling participation fee
IPU CET Counselling:
Candidates who have qualified the Common Entrance Test (CET) for the admission in various programs in this university they must have to attend the counselling which will be held in three rounds in month of June/July. The accurate schedule of counselling will be updated shortly.
Counselling Participation Fee:
Candidates have to submit the one-time non-refundable Counselling Participation Fee of Rs. 1000/-.
Mode of Payment:
- Contestants are required to deposit an application fee through following ways:
- Cash Payment (system generated challan deposited in cash at any branch of Indian Bank),
- Net Banking of Indian Bank or other banks
- Credit Card/Debit Card.
GGSIPU Counselling Registration:
- Candidates have to log on the official website that is www.ipuadmission.nic.in
- Thereafter login by entering their IPU CET 2016 Roll no, Date of Birth and Mobile No.
- After making the payment of the registration fee
- Fill in the Bank Reference no (transaction ID/Challan No) in the online form.
- After confirmation, Aspirants will require to fill their particulars- personal, academic, contact details with address, mobile No and Email ID.
- They must choose a password as per stipulation mentioned therein.
- Reserved Categorized Candidates (SC, ST, OBC, PH, DEF, SM and KM) should attend the document verification according to the schedule.
- Details and schedule for the other students will be updated soon.
IPU CET 2016 Document Verification:
Candidates are required to report for their document verification with all necessary original certificates with a set of photocopies as displayed below:
- Class 10th Marks Sheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marks Sheet and Certificate
- IPU CET 2014 Admit Card
- IPU CET Score Card
- Two identical photographs
- PWD certificate if applicable
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied in
- Certificate of Medical Fitness as specified
GGSIPU CET 2016 Seat Allotment Process:
- GGSIPU CET 2016 Seat will be allotted according to merit, availability of the seats as well as category for the candidates.
- Candidates should take print out of Provisional IPU CET 2016 Allotment Letter.
- Candidates must pay the Admission Fees through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards OR Cash Payment at any branch of Indian Bank.
Report to College:
Candidates who have paid their Admission fee (part payment) can take hard copy of their admission slip and report to allotted college according to the schedule.
IPU Counselling Schedule Dates:
IPU Counselling is going to be conduct in the month of June-July 2016.
Note: To know more about the IPU Counselling 2016 Registration, Seat Allotment, Counseling Schedule dates, etc you can check the Official Website.
You May Also Check