APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2015
All the applicants who are going to be appeared in APPSC Group 4 Exam they must have knowledge of APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2015 for doing preparation accordingly and performing well in examination.
The syllabus for APPSC exam is available in Tamil/English Language (PDF Format) and candidates can download through the online mode.
Andhra Pradesh conducts the Group 4 Examination every year to recruit the capable contenders on Junior Accountant and Junior Assistant posts. Let’s check out the important topics that APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2015 will cover.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2015:
Paper I - General studies (150 Questions of 150 marks)
- Current Affairs
- Disaster Management
- Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures
- Manmade disasters – Prevention strategies
- Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
- Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
Paper II- Secretarial Abilities (150 Questions of 150 marks)
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improve analysis of a passage
As per the applied post
Stay connected with us and gets latest updates of APPSC Group 4, Group 2, Group 1 Recruitment, Syllabus, Study Material, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc. here on our official web portal privatejobshub.blogspot.com.
Must be Read Most Important Section