IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2014:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct the CWE (common written Exam), which is the written exam of objective type but for the several categories called Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Test.
Candidates appearing for IBPS CWE RRB for Officer Scale 1 2 and 3 Entrance Exam 2014 can get its eligibility criteria from below.
This exam will be conduct in the rural region to provide banking advantages to the surrounding. Applicants who will apply against IBPS RRB CWE officer scale-1 2 and 3 they must read this IBPS RRB CWE notification 2014 and submit IBPS RRB online application form as on before last date.
More details about IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2014 for Officer Scale 1 2 and 3 are given below by privatejobshub.blogspot.in:
Details of IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2014
The most banks follows the same eligibility criteria, some of banks may have changed procedure of their own as per requirement.
- For Assistant – 18-28 years
- For Scale-I Officers – 18-28 years
- For Scale-II Officers – 21-32 years
- For Scale-II Officers – not exceed 40 years.
- For PO – 20-30 years.
- SC/ST: 5years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10years
- EX-SERVICE MAN: 5years
- Widows, Divorced Women, Women legally separated: 9 years
Applicants who want to apply against IBPS RRB Recruitment 2014 they must have any Graduation Degree from a Government recognized Institution or equivalent. The applicants having the proficiency in local language are preferred for some posts in the IBPS CWE of Regional Rural Banks.
Percentage: Just cleared in academic
How to apply?
- Applicants are required to fill IBPS RRB online application form from www.ibps.in.
- Fill form in accurate manner with all mandatory details.
- After online submission applicants must take the hard copy of their form for future use.
Check Important IBPS Updates