IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2013 –
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct the CWE (common written Exam), which is the written exam of objective type but for the several categories called Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Test.
- This exam will be conduct in the rural region to provide banking advantages to the surrounding. More Bank Jobs
- Applicants who will apply against IBPS RRB CWE officer scale-1 2 and 3 they must read this IBPS RRB CWE notification 2013 and submit IBPS RRB online application form till 25th July 2013. IBPS Eligibility
- More details about IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2013 for Officer Scale 1 2 and 3 are given below by privatejobshub.blogspot.in:
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2013 – Details
Age limit - The most banks follows the same eligibility criteria, some of banks may have changed procedure of their own as per requirement.
- For Assistant – 18-28 years
- For Scale-I Officers – 18-28 years
- For Scale-II Officers – 21-32 years
- For Scale-II Officers – not exceed 40 years.
- For PO – 20-30 years.
Age Relaxation -
- SC/ST: 5years
- BC: 3years
- PWD: 10years
- EX-SERVICE MAN: 5years
- Widows, Divorced Women, Women legally separated : 9 years
Subject to max age limit of:
- OBC - 38 years
- SC/ ST - 40 yrs
- Domiciled in J & K : 5 years
- Victims of 1984 riots : 5 years
Education Qualification – Applicants who want to apply against IBPS RRB Recruitment 2013 they must have any Graduation Degree from a Government recognized Institution or equivalent. The applicants having the proficiency in local language are preferred for some posts in the IBPS CWE of Regional Rural Banks.
Percentage: Just cleared in academic
How to apply?
Applicants are required to fill IBPS RRB online application form from www.ibps.in. Fill form in accurate manner with all mandatory details. After online submission applicants must take the hard copy of their form for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 04th July 2013
- Last Date for Online Registration: 25th July 2013
- Tentative Date for Online Examination for Officers: 21st Sept 2013/ 22nd Sept 2013. Career in Banking and Finance Sector
- Tentative Date for Online Examination for Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 28th Sept 2013/ 29th Sept 2013/ 05th Oct 2013/ 06th Oct 2013.
- Tentative Date for declaration of Results: 05th Nov 2013.
IBPS Preparation Kit
Note: For more details you may visit the official advertisement