IBPS Exam Preparation:
Applicants going to apply for IBPS Exam must be prepared with the topics in the syllabus. Here we are providing IBPS Exam Preparation Tips 2014 which helps the students to crack PO, Clerk and Specialist Officer Entrance exam.
The candidate possessing the exam of IBPS have to answer the objective type questions and to score good percentage to be short listed for further interview tests. The objective paper will involve topics about Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
The duration of the objective exam is of 150 minutes and comprises of 225 as total mark.
The Descriptive test is of an hour limit to accomplish the exam and it includes the basic test of English Language such as Essay, Précis, Letter Writing, etc. The Descriptive paper is of 25 marks.
Tips to crack IBPS Exam:
The Bank Exam paper includes the various topics like Reasoning, Vocabulary, Probability, Percentage and Average questions, English and General Knowledge questions. From below you can get the preparation tips to crack IBPS PO, Clerk and other exams:
- Applicants can prepare for the IBPS examination by studying the relevant subjects and keep practicing with the sample papers or mock test papers continuously.
- Make a scheduled time table routine of yourself to be followed. The time table must include more timing for the studying or preparing of the examination.
- Don’t give the too much stress for studying and keep regular breaks or rest timings in between the time table.
- Start practicing your exam accomplish on time so put the stop watch behind while solving the previous year papers.
- Increase your speed of attempting and solving a problem.
- Don’t give the much time to the difficult one; just skip it for last so your time will saved.
- Sometimes in objective questioning the options gives various hints for answering start analyzing it, by this your time will be saved.
- The large Formulas should be remembered by some tricks or with some unique key to minds, so it will save time during exam while recalling the formulas.
Some of the Topics that candidate should have to study to compete in the examination is as follows:
- Reasoning Topics and Weight age
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Reasoning Date Sufficiency
- Circular Arrangement
- Linear Arrangement
Important Topics and Weight age
- Simplifications Approximation
- Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
Pure Quantitative Aptitude:
- Simple Equations
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportions
If you have more queries and issues regarding IBPS preparation Tips then you may also comment your queries below.
Check Important IBPS Updates