IBPS (PO, Clerk ) Eligibility Criteria 2015
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published a notice regarding IBPS Eligibility Criteria 2015 for all those job hunters who want to apply for IBPS PO, Clerk Recruitment 2015. We have mentioned the all latest updates regarding eligibilities renewed by IBPS in the below section.
- The IBPS releases recruitment notifications and invites capable contenders to apply for PO (Probationary Officer), Clerk and other positions.
- Every a numerous applicants apply for it and the association selects the candidates on the basis of CWE (Common Written Exam) and interview.
- Dear visitors, here in the below section we are providing you the updates Eligibility criteria for PO and Clerk Post converted by IBPS for session 2015.
Further Details Relevant to IBPS (PO, Clerk ) Eligibility Criteria 2015
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2015
To apply for PO post a candidate should have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline.
Knowledge of computer is must.
- The age of contestants must be between 20-30 years.
- Relaxation will be applied to the reserved categories as per the government of India rules.
- For SC/ST: 5 yrs.
- For OBC: 3 yrs
- For PWD (person with disability) –10 years
- For Ex-Serviceman -5 years
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2015
- Candidates should have possessed 12th or Graduation or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge in Computer basics.
Candidates’ age must be between 20 to 28 years.
Age exemptions will be applicable as following:
- SC/ST – 5 Yrs
- OBC-3 Years
- People with disability (PWD) -10 years
- Ex-Servicemen—Actual service period in defence forces+ 3 yrs/8 yrs for Disabled Ex-Servicemen.
Note: For more Details check the Official Link
Check Important IBPS Updates