AP Public Service Commission (APPSC): AP Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group 4 Recruitment 2013 gives a chance to the fresher candidates for applying to various jobs in APPSC of post for Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate Service and Junior Assistants in APMS under Group 4 Service. APPSC Group IV is expected to invite the applications from the candidates for various jobs offered in APPSC Group 4 very soon and after that you have to fill an online application, so keep visiting this page.
For further more details about AP Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group 4 Recruitment 2013 you can visit the official website- www.apspsc.gov.in/
- Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate Service
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Department
- Junior Assistants in Fire Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in R&B Department
General Educational Qualification:
- For Jr. Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate Service - The aspirant must passed Intermediate exam and they also have Certificate of any following mentioned Courses like Office Automation, PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting, Web designing. (Or) Should be a Graduate in BCA or B.Sc (Comp), B.Com (Comp) or B.A(Comp) or B. Tech/B.E (Comp) or equivalent IT qualification.
- For Jr. Assistants in Registration and Stamps, CCLA, Prisons and Correctional Dept, Social Welfare Dept and Fire Departments - The aspirant should have passed the Intermediate exam conducted by AP State Board Intermediate Examination or equivalent.
- For Jr. Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare, DG & IG of Prison and Correction Dept and in Forest Department - The candidate must have Intermediate education, should have passed Telugu Typewriting Higher Grade. If the candidates who possess the above qualification along with English Typewriting Lower Grade, they will be preferred. If sufficient number of candidates for Telugu typewriting are not available, then the candidates with English Typewriting will be considered for appointment provided they should acquire Telugu Typewriting within their probation period to get increment on time.
- For Jr. Assistant in Forest and R&B Department - The candidate should have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by AP State Board.
Selection Procedure: The aspirant will be selected on the basis of marks scored in the written exam that is conducted by APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2013. The candidate who wants to perform well in examination must go through APPSC Group 4 Syllabus and Previous Year Papers.
How To Apply: The candidate have to fill up the online form that is available on the official website of the APPSC.
Similar post you might be interested in-