GGSIPU Admit Card 2013: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is going to conduct a Common Entrance Exam (CET) this year.The CET 2013 will be conducted for admission in various courses (B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Arch, MBA, M.Tech, LLM) running by the University.
GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2013: If you are the candidate want to be appeared in the exam you will need the GGSIPU Admit Card 2013. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) established by NCT Govt. of Delhi and affiliated to University Grant Commission (UGC) will announce the notification of GGSIPU Admit Card.
All the candidates who are looking for their GGSIPU Admit Card are advised to stay connected with us by check our web portal privatejobsalert.blogspot.in; we will definitely make you able to download your GGSIPU Admit Card 2013.
GGSIPU CET 2013 exam date: All the students get ready to Start a New Life in College which is Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The University is conducting CET exam from the 4th month of 2013 for various courses. All the candidates who want to get admission in GGSIPU may get IPU CET 2013 exam date according to the courses from the official link given below.
GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2013 Download in 5 easy steps:
· The methods for downloading the GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2013 are very simple and easy.
· The candidates are suggested to visit the official site of GGSIPU.
· After visiting the official website you must search and select the “Download GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2013 button.
· As you select that link you will be asked for the Roll number or Registration Number, and Name, just fill up the Registration or roll number, Name and you will see the GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2013 on your computer screen.
· Now download it and keep it safe for further use.
· The candidates who want to be a student of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), may get more details from the Official Website
· The candidates may also get IPU CET 2013 exam date through the following GGSIPU’s Official Notification
Important Section for Students: