CLAT Admit Card 2015
Candidates who are going to appear in Common Law Admission Test for session 2015 they can download CLAT Admit Card 2015 from this page. Gujarat National Law University, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat is going to conduct Common Law Admission Test.
Common Law Admission Test is organized by Gujarat national law university for admission to prominent National Law Universities in India. Candidates take participation in it after high school or 12th for admission to integrated under-graduation programmes in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws (LL.M) programmes.
So those are preparing for examination must download their CLAT Admit Card 2015 online as without it entry will not be allowed to any candidates. It is issued by the conducting body as on the expected date on its official portal. Competitors can download it (duplicate also) in few seconds by the help of provided steps in below module by the team of privatejobshub.
Name of Organization:
Gujarat national law university, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
CLAT Admit Card 2014
Availability of entry card:
How to get Hall Ticket 2014 online?
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website as it issued only on it.
- Official website is www.clat.ac.in
- There you need to check the ‘Recent New’ section
- Press on the related link for entry card and enter the required details and submit it.
- Your entry card will display on the computer screen that you may download and can take print out for being present at the examination hall.
Important Dates (tentative):
- Hall ticket Download: From April 2015
- Exam Date: May 2015
- Release of Result: last week of May 2015
- CLAT Syllabus / Exam Pattern / Eligibility Criteria- More Details
- CLAT 2014 Application Form - More Details
- CLAT Answer Key - More Details
- CLAT Counselling - More Details
Candidates can subscribe our free email section for getting more details about Common Law Admission Test 2015 in your mailbox. You can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus. Regarding any query write us in below comment section.
For more details you may visit the official website.