King George’s Medical University, Lucknow invites online application form through a notification as UPCPMT 2014.
Willing contestants may complete their online registration process for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2014, on or before the last date that is 20th May 2014.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2014 will be organized on 16th June 2014.
It is conducted to provide admission in MBBS / MDS / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS courses in various government colleges / recognized Institutes.
Gathered entire info about UPCPMT 2014 exam such as eligibility standard, application fee, application form etc. are supplied below by the squad of privatejobshub.blogspot.com:
Name of the organizer:
King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh Combined Premedical Test
Level of Exam:
UPCPMT 2014 Eligibility criteria:
Essential Education: Aspirants must be 12th std. pass out from any recognized board.
Age limit: Age of the applicants should not be below 17 years.
- For General and OBC category contenders: Rs.1250/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.650/-
- Interested contestants may apply online.
- They need to visit the official website www.upcpmtee2014.com
- It is good to check out complete notification before going to apply.
- After that, choose the appropriate link for ‘register’.
- Fill the required details without making any mistake.
- Start of online registration: 18th April 2014
- Deadline for online Registration: 20th May 2014
- Admit card availability: form 05th June 2014
- UPCPMT 2014 Exam will conduct on: 22nd June 2014
- Result declaration: 07th July 2014
Top Medical Colleges in India – Get Full Details
More Related Links: