Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2014:
Reserve Bank of India conducts written examination for the recruitment of eligible aspirants for filling up various posts. Before the examination, aspirants search for Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2014.
Candidates can easily download their RBI admit Card through Online mode. RBI publish Call Letter on its official website but sometime it is difficult to search, so here on this page we will provide you direct link to download the Call letter.
Admit card is an important document because exam date and exam time are mentioned on it and it is checked on the exam day. If candidates don’t have their Hall Tickets, they will not be allowed to give the exam.
Name of the Organization:
Reserve Bank of India
Type of the announcement:
Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2014
How to download the Admit card:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.rbi.org.in
- On the home page move to menu bar where Notification tab is given.
- Choose the link accordingly.
- A Login page will open on the screen where you have to enter your Registration Number or DOB.
- After submitting the details, you call letter will display on the screen.
- You have to save it or take the print out of it for future use.
- When the RBI Admit card will publish, we will update this page with latest information, so keep visiting this page time to time.
You may also check the official website for more details.
Check Important bank Updates