Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2014:
Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct written examination for the recruitment of eligible aspirants for filling up the post of Assistant. Before the examination, aspirants search for Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2014 and they can download RBI Exam Call letter through this page.
RBI is a Central Banking Institute of India and it play vital role in the Development strategy of Indian Government. It also recruits eligible aspirants for various posts time to time and give opportunity for those applicants who want to make their career in banking Sector.
Candidates can easily download their RBI admit Card through Online mode. RBI publish Call Letter on its official website but sometime it is difficult to search, so here on this page we will provide you direct link to download the Call letter.
Admit card is an important document because exam date and exam time are mentioned on it and it is checked on the exam day. If candidates don’t have their Hall Tickets, they will not be allowed to give the exam.
Name of the Organization:
Reserve Bank of India
Type of the announcement:
Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2014
How to download the Admit card:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.rbi.org.in
- Now choose the related link under the “Whats New” section.
- A Login page will open on the screen where you have to enter your Registration Number or DOB.
- After submitting the details, you call letter will display on the screen.
- You have to save it or take the print out of it for future use.
- When the RBI Admit card will publish, we will update this page with latest information, so keep visiting this page time to time.
You may also check the official link for more details.
Check Important bank Updates