Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

GBTU Counselling 2013 (Result | Status | Date | GBTU 2013 Counselling)

GBTU Counselling 2013:- GBTU is a big technical university of Uttar Pradesh and it is established on 8 May 2000 by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
Here in GBTU Counselling section we will provide you complete information about GBTU Counselling 2013, GBTU Counselling Status, GBTU Counselling schedule, GBTU Counselling Date.


Gautam Buddh Technical University Counselling 2013: Those applicants apply for GBTU Common Entrance exam all eligible applicants will be called through Counselling letter which will be sent by Post.


GBTU Status: GBTU Status will depend on the marks which obtained by the applicants. Applicants can get admission to their desired institutions by the GBTU Counselling status.


Documents required for GBTU counselling:
  • Original and copy of GBTU counselling letter.
  • Original and photocopy of admit card.
  • Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the approved power.
  • 4-6 Passport size Colour photographs.
  • 10th & 12th class photocopy of certificates.
  • Other important certificates.

Applicants can subscribe our free email section at privatejobshub.blogspot.in to get all details about GBTU 2013 Counselling directly in your mailbox. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send all latest information about GBTU on your Facebook timeline.


Note: Applicants can check the more information through official site


Jobs for Freshers/Experienced, Apply Now

Bank Jobs| Salary up to 2.5 to 3 Lacs – Apply Now


Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2014

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

57 comments:

  1. TO BE INFORM ME RANK 6640 IN UPTU

    ReplyDelete
  2. is hbtu is d best or not...for mca course ....reply fast................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not hbtu its hbti kanpur and its best college of uptu

      Delete
  3. tel me the date of counclig

    ReplyDelete
  4. my rank in upsee exam for mca is 37 under bcgl category which college can i get plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  5. iet lucknow is better than hbti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no hbti is best

      Delete
    2. mjp is best

      Delete
    3. yeah bro placement is better in iet than in hbti .

      Delete
  6. SIR MY RANK IS 4980 CAN I GET BEST COLLEGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got 12011 rank in gl so college for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. my rank is 1603 in grls. Can i get a government college?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes u cn get iet lko....

      Delete
    2. yes u can get gov clg.u can opt central institute of plastics engg &technology(lucknow).it is central gov clg.i hav passed out this yrand got placed in MARUTI.ALL my batchmate get placed in reputed companies.

      Delete
  9. i got 125 rank in gl college for me reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you may get CSE in HBTI Kanpur

      Delete
  10. I got 1474 rank in general & in grls i got 495 rank(in B. Phrma).
    And I also got 1807 rank in general & in grls i got 772 rank(in Bio.Tech). pls suggest me k which collage is best for me and ofcourse tell me the date of counselling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for u the best college is GNIT..councilings are frm 11 of july

      Delete
  11. my rank in uptu jn 52000 and obc 16000 plz reply any best collage

    ReplyDelete
  12. my rank in upsee is 3765 in girls . Tell me the good college

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wo pkka GL rank thi b.pharm to ni thi????

      Delete
  13. my rank in upsee 2012 is 1768 through army quota can i get government college.tell me the list of best colleges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. my rank in uptu in 8448 plz reply any best collage mba pgdm

    ReplyDelete
  15. my rank in upsee is 97055 genral and 31173 obc
    plz tell me which college wil i get

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are bhai koi thik college nhi milne vala is rank par sayad noida ka sky line ya ggnit mil jaye

      Delete
  16. when will counseling of uptu start??

    and my rank in upsee is 33950 genral and 10150 obc
    plz tell me which college wil i get??

    ReplyDelete
  17. I HAVE GOT 19779 IN GEN , 2730 IN GEN GIRLS, 523 IN OBC GIRLS. WHAT COLLEGE WILL I GET IN THIS RANK. PLZ SUGGEST ME.

    ReplyDelete
  18. my rank is 1521 in gnrl nd 558 in grls,whch clg i cn get

    ReplyDelete
  19. sir please tell me the date of counselling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. date will be at your counseling letter
      which you recieve by post

      Delete
  20. my rank in upsee is 69327
    plz tell me which collg will i get

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can comartement student take part in upsee counselling.

    ReplyDelete
  22. my rank in uptu is 600 and sc catogary rank 100 i hv polytechnic diploma pls tell that which date start councelling

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello sir,
    I am Harish Kumar S/o Mr.Roshan Lal . My GN rank is 3339 & BC 1198. Plz tell me counseling date for mca .

    ReplyDelete
  24. my rank in upsee 2012 is GN20317.which college can i get

    ReplyDelete
  25. i got 125 rank in general,please tell me can i get goverment college.

    ReplyDelete
  26. plzzzzzzz.tell me sir uptu counsling plzzzz. sir....

    ReplyDelete
  27. my rank is 29901 in gen and 936 in bc girl which colg would i get

    ReplyDelete
  28. I got 33000 Rank in uptu for b tech tell me which college will be alloted for me

    ReplyDelete
  29. my rank is 2580 in b.tech and 115 in b.pharma by defence quota
    can i get a good collage or not?

    ReplyDelete
  30. my rank is 137000 can i get any college through councelling?

    ReplyDelete
  31. sir my rank in upsee-2012 is 11077-under SC category,3383-under AF category and 207-under SCAF category.....
    sir would I get AJAY KUMAR GARG ENGINEERING COLLEGE, GHAZIABAD or KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, GHAZIABAD or ABES ENGINEERING COLLEGE , GHAZIABAD college?
    sir which one i get the college from above.......????
    sir kindly give quick reply.....

    ReplyDelete
  32. general rank 91592 n bc gl 4363...which college i get??

    ReplyDelete
  33. my general rank is 12329....can i get the govt. college

    ReplyDelete
  34. sir/mam
    my rank in uptu in (GN4413)(BC1606) plz reply any best collage for mca .I am belong (obc category). I have not receive counclling latter.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I applyed for MCA in UPTU but in that my category become ( UPGD) by fault but i am an (UPGE) candidate and also my all qualification is successfully done in UP,So plz help me that what should i have to do...

    ReplyDelete
  36. sir i hv got 17000 rank in gen n 2000 in grls.would i get a govt coll?please tell me fast.

    ReplyDelete
  37. 17000 in gen n 2000 in grls .would i get a govt coll?

    ReplyDelete
  38. 20000 in gen 2500 in grls? any govt coll?

    ReplyDelete
  39. sir my rank is 1675

    ReplyDelete
  40. sir my rank is 1106 ingen & 40 in af can i get any govt collage in gbtu reply soon sir please

    ReplyDelete
  41. my rank in gbtu iz 73,800(general).......
    Sir which iz best college 4 me..........

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sir my rank is 25000. plz tell for me.

    ReplyDelete
  43. sir can u plz tell me any fair college available.
    i miss upsee counselling,my rank is 97,240.
    plz reply me as soon as possible.
    thnk u.

    ReplyDelete
  44. sir i cud not appear in 1st councelling .
    can i apeear in second councelling.
    what is the procedure

    ReplyDelete

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email