Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

CISF Result 2014 (Download CISF Constable, SI, ASI Result 2014) cisf.nic.in

CISF Result 2014

SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released CISF Result 2014 for the written examination so you may download CISF Constable, SI, ASI Result 2014 now.

SSC conducted Exam in two parts that is Paper I and Paper II. Candidates on the basis of performance in Paper I appeared in Paper II. Candidates who are shortlisted in Paper II they have to appear in the Interview which will conduct on 24th February, 2014.  

Total 4232 male candidates and 439 female candidates are selected for the personal interview.

So aspirants who have appeared in the examination can now check result on the official website. On this page, privatejobshub.blogspot.in has given all the relevant details so read the entire information.

How to Check Result?

Follow the below mentioned steps to check Result online.
  • Visit the official website of SSC which is www.ssc.nic.in
  • Thereafter go to the “Results” tab given on the right side of the home page.
  • Then select the appropriate link for above Result.
  • Name or Roll number of selected candidates is given in the PDF file.
  • Take the hard copy of the Result for future use.
  • If Result page not opened properly due to heavy load on the website then you may try after some time.
More Jobs Related Links

Best Jobs in India
How To Apply For Government Jobs in India
10 Lakh Upcoming Jobs
Top 10 Hot Jobs For Jobs Seekers
Job Searching Tips / Techniques
How To Get Free Job Alerts On Email?

Note: You can check Result from the Official Link. 




Jobs for Freshers/Experienced, Apply Now

Bank Jobs| Salary up to 2.5 to 3 Lacs – Apply Now


Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2014

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

15 comments:

  1. sir my roll 7204536364ticket no 7800825 for constable(gd)incpos and rifleman(gd)in Assam rifle 2012 exam. held on 22.042012 Request my present position please.my email address is halder.gopalchandra@gmail.com ph 9665162484

    ReplyDelete
  2. when can i expect my cisf result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir Good Afternoon My Name Is Harsha I am working in Andhra Pradesh Police my wife is written in C.I.S.F exam. how many days results will be came please be inform Sir.
    Cell. 8121641081

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can i see cisf result 2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanna see my result

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIR MY SELF ASIF .WHEN I CAN GET MY RESULT .CISF. I WRTTEN THE EXAM ON 27/05/2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SIR MY RESULT FOR CISF

      Delete
  7. SIR MY NAME BLACIUS SORENG MY ROLL NO 4205520310. PLEASE SIR SEND ME NY RESULT @ sunilkulu400@rediffmail.com OR 9608817543

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir my roll no is 1401513636 my name is amandeep kaur please send me my result of cisf constable female gd on id mail bsgrewal65@gmail.com or 09855348713

    ReplyDelete
  9. Basil Varghese18 June 2012 20:11

    sir I am Basil Varghese I attend the written test of cisf constable please send my result on my mail id basilkavala143@gmail.com or in my phone number 09496022895

    ReplyDelete
  10. Respected sir,Iam Sanjenbam Krishnamohan Singh,roll no.5501501013 appeared written test of CISF constable please informe my result on sarojinisanjenbam@gmail.com or 8575488123.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Respected sir,Iam Jitendra Vishwakarma,roll no.6003004403 appeared written test of CISF constable please informe my result on jw.wish@gmail.com or 9407332450.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sr my reg no 9004014726.plz send my result

    ReplyDelete
  13. how can i show my result onlile of cisf

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONSTABALE FIREMAN KA RESULT KB DOGA SIR JEEE

    ReplyDelete

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email